Friday, August 8, 2008

Nope, Not This Time : ' (






Sorry guys, I didn't make it as the local artist's stylist. **SNIFF** **SNIFF** Imma be strong!! J/K
Yea I am a little salty but it is ok, I hope that she chose the best person to fit her.
I am still pursuing my dream, I refuse to give up just because one door closed for me. Its difficult coming back into the industry empty handed. But hey so is life. Its kinda like a actress coming out of retirement looking for new work. Frustrating, yea it is. I am keeping the faith!! Hurray For Me!! I am planning to take courses in the late fall to become "certified". I refuse to give up, I worked too hard for this.
Thnx everyone for your support and your prayers: GOOGLE ME!!
photo credits: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ajpscs/ : Graffiti tears
This is a beautiful photo;

No comments: