Monday, July 7, 2008

Reality Television....My guilty Pleasure




Good Evening, My name is Mz.Ktoure and I am a reality-TV-aholic...




After watching I Love Money last night, I realized that I have a problem..... *Sniff *sniff... I am addicted to reality TV. As My excitement rose after watching a preview of I Want To Work for Diddy and flipped through the stations, to satisfy my "relapse" for a hit of an up to date reality show. I realized damn I have a problem. This rerun episode of America's Next Top Model is to stale to to lift my high. I need a dose of an fresher episode... Thank God it's Sunday; Kimora Lee Simon's Life in the Fab Lane!! A new episode Oh My. This is too much, damn I accidentally flipped to I Love the Millennium, I cant breath. NOoOOOOOooo A preview of G's to Gents. MY HEART!!!! :: blank::


Overdose.



No comments: