Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ohh Lily Lily!!





Yes I know summer is over, but these rompers are toooo cute. They are on sell at the Lily Lily website for about $92 (original price $185). I've only seen these two colors here. But the size are limited. The top is supposed to be convertible, you can wear it in a halter, tube or criss-cross shape! I love how the legs are designed to a slight puff to the edge. Blue is my favorite color but I think that I would look best in the cream. For our Eco friendly shoppers the materials consist Bamboo Jersey (67% bamboo, 30% organic cotton, 3% spandex). So imagine how airy this romper would be on that hot summer day with the "Beau"! LOL I LOVE THIS SET!!
This is my way of wearing: I kept it simple and earthly. I love stilettos, so I added a strappy sandal to lenghten the legs, my legs are my favorite body parts. Stuck with the wooden accessories to give off that "Mother Earth" vibe.



For the Blogg by Mz.Ktoure

No comments: